Facebook Marketing Campaign Example — Four More Brands
By looking at the Facebook marketing campaigns of large brands, a small business owner or entrepreneur can better understand how they use Facebook business pages to build awareness and promote. In these series of posts, I have reviewed the pages of companies, by industry, that made Ignite Social’s list of the Top 50 Branded Facebook Fan Pages of 2010 vs 2009.
Below, I identify pages of the last four big brands on that list that don’t fit into earlier categories, giving each brand’s rank in both years. Then I note Facebook marketing campaigns and Tabs that caught my eye in early 2011.
Facebook Marketing Campaigns On Four Business Pages
- Smartphones Tab – 6 phones profiled. (Shown in screen shot at top of page.)
- Tablet Tab (Landing Tab) – Product introduction of Blackberry Playbook, pictured above in main page graphic. Share your data to view the video, “What did your 2010 look like?” (Presumably customized based on that data.)
- Worldwide Tab – Map and links to its country-specific Facebook pages all over the world.
BMW Facebook Page – Rank 39 in 2010, No rank in 2009
- Welcome Tab (Landing Tab) – Pictures racing car and encourages a Like (graphic above.)
- BMW TV Tab – Videos include “ConnectedDrive Concept Vehicle” and BMW glass repair.
- Photo Tab – 26,121 photos by others.
- Video Tab – 19 company videos and 475 of others.
- Reviews Tab – Seems to be quite active.
- Wall Tab (Landing Tab) – Company updates and many Fan Comments.
- Photos Tab – Past photo contest winners in “Top-Rated Your Shot Photos.”
- Events Tab – RSVP functionality.
- Wall Tab (Landing Tab) – Company updates and Fan Comments.
- MyTargetWeekly Tab – Customized deals, presumably based on your demographics.
- Fit Finder (Jeans) Tab – Interactive questionaire asking body type, preferred waist level, pant flair.
- Merona Tab – Make a look with mix and match, share and showcase in a style gallery.
- Club Wedd Tab – Registry with these categories: entertain, cook, renew, play, care.