Find more curated content here

Add email for marketing tips

By Peg Corwin -

Photos Tab: Add a Photo Album to Your Facebook Business Page

Add a Photo Album and Photo Tab, called Photos Tab

Add a photo album to your Facebook business page to share images that enable Fans and potential clients to visualize your business.  These graphics might include its people, facilities, clients, activities, events, products and services.  These also cumulate in a Photos Tab.

One photo album on Fiorentino Cucina Italiana’s Facebook page gives us a “taste” of the restaurant, and a second provides a virtual tour of the facility.  A third album even helps patrons recognize the exterior when they arrive.

Photos Are Important on a Facebook Business Page

It’s important to add photos and photo albums to your Facebook business page.  Images are easier and faster to process than text.  They draw attention and engage your viewers’ eyes.

Photos Tab

Many Facebook page templates have a default Photos Tab.

Add a photo album to your Facebook business pageIf yours does not, log in as the administrator to edit your page and click the Apps tab along the left.  Under the Photos option, click Edit Settings (in yellow, above) and select Add.

Upload photos as directed in groups, called albums.  Share the albums with those who Liked the page.

Use Photo Albums For Marketing

Take advantage of photo albums on your Facebook business page for marketing.  As you upload photos, you are given an opportunity to describe each.  Use those fields to add keyword-rich descriptions to promote your business.  These are visible below photos when viewed.

Thanks, Fiorentino’s, for this delicious use of a photo album on your Facebook business page.

Other Facebook Business Page Tabs

Find a mega-list of Facebook Business Page Tabs ideas and examples our our Facebook Page Tab page.

If you like this scoop, please consider a thumbs up or share.

11 Responses to “Photos Tab: Add a Photo Album to Your Facebook Business Page”

1. April 27, 2011 at 8:45 am

I have just set up a Facebook business page “The Bungy Company” for a client and have added two photo albums so far. The photo albums show up when clicking on an individual photo at the top and then going backwards to albums but not when clicking the “Photos” link on the left side of the page. When you click Photos, you get a blank page….so, all photos are visible if clicking any photo in the top bar and working backwards – but not when clicking the quick link (what used to be the tab). Please advise how I can correct this as it is a major problem for us. Thanks a lot for your help.

• Peg Corwin
      April 27, 2011 at 4:38 pm

Charlott,

When I click the Photos link to your Facebook page, I can see the photos. Maybe the problem is with your browser, not Facebook?

Peg

2. M.Kumar
    December 3, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Hai…………

plzzzzzzzzzz help for my website…..

I have one image gallery site… i want to share every album individually in facebook..
    i want to add a button for every album… when user click on that button the complete album vl share in that users facebook account, and another button for individual image sharing …

if possible reply how to add that tags….

thanx

• Peg Corwin
      December 5, 2011 at 1:10 pm

I don’t understand if you want to share on Facebook or on your website. You can share each album individually in a post on Facebook. That option comes up after you publish.

I just opened an album on our Facebook page, copied the link in the address bar, and this is its link. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150441625104450.379514.15850174449&type=3

You can copy those links and share them on your personal page as well. Have I answered your question?

Peg

3. Monique
    January 4, 2012 at 4:51 pm

Is it possible to create a tab for just one album (could be in an iframe). I would like to show off my portfolio that way…..

Thanks for thinking with me!

• Peg Corwin
      January 24, 2012 at 8:50 am

Monique,

I do not know of a way to create a tab for individual albums. However, I would investigate custom tab software, which offers many customization features and can enable you to display your portfolio.

Peg

4. Manish
    March 7, 2012 at 8:02 am

I have fan page i want to ask u two thing .. do we have limit in number of albums for a facebook page or is there any limit on number of photos in an album

• Peg Corwin
      March 8, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Manish,

Here is what Facebook says:

You can upload 200 photos per album and create as many albums as you want.

You can upload 100 photos into the Mobile Uploads album. If you add more than 100, a second album is automatically created.

Peg