OUR MISSION in 2011 is to help you with using Facebook for business marketing and promotion on your Facebook Business Page. And to encourage you to engage visitors and Fans to learn, listen, interact. Ultimately, to enable you to find new potential customers and get to know current ones better. We don’t now cover Facebook Groups, Facebook ads, Facebook Places or Facebook Deals.
Using Facebook for Business Marketing Blog
We focus on inexpensive and affordable techniques for small business owners and marketers using Facebook for business marketing. We show you how to:
- Create your Facebook business page, by following the steps in Facebook Business Basics
- Add Facebook navigation links on our Facebook Page Tabs page
- Find ideas for content to post, on the Facebook Status Updates page
- Learn about Facebook resources, on the Facebook Tools for Business page
- Add your Facebook business page link to our free Facebook Business Pages Directory
This blog on using Facebook for business marketing, and its related directory, have no affiliation with the official Facebook website or company. We just want to help you with using Facebook for business marketing, in the most economical, efficient and fun ways possible.
Peg Corwin, Blogger and Business MentorPeg Corwin
PEG CORWIN is a volunteer business mentor for SCORE Chicago, helping small business owners start and grow their businesses. One of her projects in 2011 is using Facebook for business marketing, to help these clients, and you too!
Please also add your Facebook business page to the free FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES DIRECTORY.
Copyright Peg Corwin. All Rights Reserved